The Gatsby Club Wimbledon Package 2018
The Gatsby Club | Wimbledon | 2-15 July 2018
The Gatsby Club at Wimbledon welcomes many guests each year to The Championships. All enjoy the high levels of service, stylish surroundings and VIP hospitality they encounter throughout the day.
This spacious and impressive facility encompasses an excellent restaurant, a private garden where your guests can hopefully enjoy the lovely weather and a bar area serving drinks throughout the day.
Legendary and world renowned chef Albert Roux has designed the menu and with the man who trained Marco Pierre White and Gordon Ramsay designing the menu we are sure you and your guests will enjoy the gourmet food which is served.
Private tables at the Gatsby Club are available for two to twelve guests with private areas available for forty guests or more.
The Gatsby Club Wimbledon hospitality package includes:s:
- Official Debenture Centre Court / Official Debenture Number One Court / Official Number One Court ticket
- Champagne reception served to your table upon arrival
- Complimentary bar, including champagne throughout your day at the Gatsby Club
- Three course à la carte menu designed by Albert Roux, with a choice of specially selected wines
- Traditional Wimbledon afternoon tea with strawberries and cream
- Car parking on request (one per four guests)
- Plasma television screens to keep guests informed of the days play
- A lovely garden area to relax in
- Wifi available throughout the Gatsby Club
- Official Wimbledon souvenir programme
- Daily newspapers available upon request
- Commemorative Gatsby VIP pass and event documentation
- A shuttle bus to and from Southfields Tube Station is available for all guests